1. Embraces opportunities to talk to large groups of people — e.g., want to be in a play, get up onstage, or are comfortable speaking to a large group at a family reunion..
2. Is at ease while talking to a group, smiling and appearing happy and very calm while talking.
3. Can speak without notes to a group, remembering everything that needs to be communicated.
4. Seeks out and quotes dialogue from films or other media, repeating entire sections verbatim.
5. Describes remembering events in terms of a verbal record of what happened, as though it was a radio program or a speech.